Governing the Earth

I also need a government for Iraq which is allied with Iran and has Shia, Sunni, and Kurd parties in its coalition. It is very important and you do it for me like always. Be careful to not sabotage it because there will be lasting consequences for anyone sabotaging it. I also need parties who provide best ministers and cabinet members possible for specific posts in coalition so we can get the best people on cabinet. #Iraq #World #Order #King



I am also working on a system of industrial and economic activities for East and Horn of Africa centered at Zimbabwe and South Sudan. Zimbabwe will be Indian Ocean South Atlantic System and South Sudan will be red Sea and Indian ocean access. For South Sudan system we already have rail road and some of infrastructures in place for the works and investments to begin. I was to write comprehensive version but since needed to be at home to do it they kept mind controlling me out of it. But this is the big picture. Make sure Merkel and Theresa May going for this. Already a bit late. I control Zimbabwe and majority of Africa now we took over by American team using my signature. I did not micro manage.



I need India and Pakistan work on Peace talks and friendship. I need them to be cooperating for our world order projects. Imran khan is perfect president for this project and I want both Pakistani and Indian intellectuals and media to support this move of making friendship between India and Pakistan.
I already started a road from Pakistan to Afghanistan through Khayber Path few months ago along the line with these projects.
We also need peace between Taliban and Afghan government. We can replaced the Taliban's guns with loaders and bulldozers, and have them construct roads, factories, and houses. I also need several reservoirs in Afghanistan which will be needed when we bring Monsoons back to Western Himalaya region and when we correct the path of rivers. We don’t want high speed high force rivers and floods destroy everything along the path. We need a system of reservoir to bring the speed of water down as they go down in cascades of speed breaks and then accelerating rivers to Iranian deserts.
You don’t build these reservoirs on current rivers. It will be highly classified map and highly classified project to be down. I am giving Taliban some security clearance so they may get the directive to build reservoirs.
Makan Abazari #India #Pakistan #Afghanestan #Iran #Himalaya




Libya belongs to me and Egypt was stolen, you also attacked my Yemen. First thing is lowest I come on Libya is UN backed (Iran approved) government in Libya. But I rather a good dictator (with some democracy and Civic and government institutions) royal to me and to my capital Iran. I am not going to allow dictator royal to those confronting my Iran in charge. My main project which is hard to get to is having a leader under my control for 50 years which cooperates closely with Italy, and my Mediterranean Syria, Iran, and Turkey + Lebanon. In Egypt I can support Al-Sisi if there is friendship between Iran and Egypt and there is embassies and opening of Suez canal. Egypt was my first capital until they brain washed me and took down Ramses (Morsi) and replaced them with Sisi and they replaced my Army in Syria by ISIS. But now I am going as Syrian, Iranian, and Russian army against terrorists in Syria. I am also working on a project to withdraw US military from Syria and find them another base somewhere it does not block important road ways and settlement cluster. That air base you built in North East Syria blocks my world order projects. Makan Abazari





Russia was to mediate relationship between Iran and Saudi Arabia. I also had the Saudi and Iran speak about improvement of ties between Iran and Saudi Arabia. Who mind controlled Jubair to make statement against Iran recently? We have multi prong international diplomacy to fix and improve relations between Iran and gulf state and you mind control Jubair to target the relationship improvement? Last time you did that. Now I need Russia to work on relationship improvement during talks with Saudi and I need mind control of America also work toward improvement of ties and opening of Saudi embassy in Iran. #Saudi #Iran #Russia #Jubair #USA





We see another fact changing statement by this administration US Secretary of State, Mike Pompeo said: "The Islamic Republic of Iran does not control the Strait of Hormuz. The Strait is an international waterway. End Makan Abazari: "Iran controls strait of Hormuz, it belongs to Iran, and it is part of security calculation for the region set and ingrained into the world order. There is no lie nor a god nor a country who can deny Iran the control of strait of Hormuz and if you repeat this statement you meet John Kerry fate and walk around with a broken fit Mr Pompeo. Strait of Hormuz belongs to Iran, controlled by Iran, and no one on the earth is big enough to change this. You are lucky US Central Military Command is under my control now or I would have thought you a lesson or two. Yes I recently got US central Command by President Trump signature. But I could still show you force in Pacific and Atlantic. My Capital is Iran but I control majority of the earth as stars on my Flag. "



Iraq, Horn of Africa, and Boss of USA

Comments