Pompeo in NATO

To PESCO make sure NATO and PESCO having separation level. Meaning they cover each other capability since I built PESCO as independent force for rainy days. If you going to do some other parts that NATO does not do in the face of backstab or confrontation by USA you will be same helpless EU which you are now. We want an independent European Military and not the one which is still reliant on NATO. If you want to be sub NATO and forego Master Architect plot to make EU independent in Military then all has failed patient works for decade both by EU mind controls and thinkers so make sure PESCO is an independent force.
There is a NATO summit in Belgium at this time which Mike Pompeo has joined as Secretary of United States of America. Considering all the crimes CIA has committed against Italy, Spain, and specially Britain these countries should not be trusting Pompeo. Because Pompeo has learned his job during his job as director of CIA so all of his thinking process, aims, and perspective on the issue is of that of espionage and back stab. NATO should be very careful dealing with Pompeo. Since Pompeo is not trustable and once fabricated my master authority to Overthrow and counter overthrow trying to steal codes and run away with it. Where did he try? On Iran worst place possible to be stealing my codes. I will have extensive punishment for Mike Pompeo down the road. But I respect state department and its staff because they try the fair pathway if possible but they themselves get set up by mind control along the way. By the way Pompeo you are welcome I thought you Mind Control secrets and I trained you for minister position but then your anti Iran stance and attempt to overthrow Iran made me disgusted of you. I just trained you one of most closely guarded national secrets and then you come and sabotage my home? Thus Pompeo is not Trustable and should be looked at as guilty unless opposite is proven

Comments